Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fallacies of Ambiguity

This morning,when i was talking to my room mate Pei Jun, i found that she was using fallacies of ambiguity.She study critical thinking too but she just didnt realize that she is using fallacies of ambiguity.
Pei Jun said:"I prefer Ann Nee than Cecilia.She is good in academic and co-curiculum.Many guys like her.I think she is gorgeous.Her wearing is so simple and nice and fashionable.I should copy the way she wear and she is my idol now."
I was confused in this moment because i didnt know which one Pei Jun referred to.Was she talking about Ann Nee or Cecilia?Is Ann Nee good in academic and co-curiculum or Cecilia?Is there many guys like Ann Nee or Cecilia?
After all this question came out of my head, I decided to ask Pei Jun which one she was talking about.Finally,she told me that she was refering to is Ann Nee.

1 comment:

Capricco’s 1 week BCT Diary said...

Hi, Nice to meet U =D
Add me @ wind00@hotmail.com (MSN)