Friday, August 29, 2008

deductive argument

This afternoon, my mum try to pursue me to go celebrate Merdeka Eve at Dataran Merdeka with her on tomorrow night, but I have a lot of assignments to do and I told her that I can't make it. My mum was very angry with me and she keep asking me why.She wanted me to give her a good explaination. Then I thought of critical thinking and i made an deductive argument for my mum.
"I got a lot of assignments to do.
If i go celebrate Merdeka Eve tomorrow at Dataran Merdeka, I will not have enough time to finish the assignments and i will rush to finish my assignments.As the result, I will not do well in my assignments and at the end i can't score in my assignments.
Therefore, I can't go to the Merdeka Eve on tomorrow night."
After i gave this argument for my mum, she allowed me not to go .

No comments: